Universal Smartphone Adapter
The adapter was made of steel and aluminum and features an adjustable (via a screw) mount that enables the placement of the adapter on 0.98” and 1.25” focusers. The adapter allows for the attachment to a focuser a phone/smartphone equipped with a camera resulting in the ability to take pictures and make movies of the image seen through the focuser.
The mount needs to be placed on the focuser or the eyepiece itself and tightened with the screw. The phone/smartphone is inserted into the adjustable holder. Afterward, the holder needs to be properly set in order to make the image sharp on the smartphone. At the very end, the screw beneath the holder needs to be tightened.
The adapter is compatible with phones/smartphones with a minimum width of 62 mm and a maximum width of 117 mm.
Compatible with following models:
- OPTICON Constellation PRO 90F1000EQ telescope
- OPTICON ProWatcher 70F900EQ telescope
- OPTICON Sky Navigator 70F700EQ telescope
- OPTICON Horizon EX 76F900AZ telescope
- OPTICON Discovery 114F900AZ telescope
- OPTICON Galaxy 150F1400EQ telescope
- OPTICON Universe 114F1000EQ telescope
- OPTICON Zodiac 76F900EQ telescope
- OPTICON StarQuest 76F300DOB telescope
- OPTICON Constellation PRO 80F900EQ telescope